Climbing is a rewarding activity that is both physically as well as mentally challenging. Indoor rock climbing is not only a perfect total body workout that increases flexibility, endurance, and muscle strength, but also increases focus, confidence, self-discipline, and teamwork skills. This is the perfect field trip for kids to be active, try something new, and reach new heights!
We offer a variety of field trip for students to learn how to climb from just one-time experiences to after-school clubs. We are able to customize the curriculum to meet your group goals. The typical field trip starts with an introduction to rock climbing, orientation to the facility and risk management. Certified VE staff teach the basics of climbing, movement, and our ropes systems.
- Gain personal confidence and self-esteem through perceived challenges
- Develop key leadership skills through communication, problem solving, and teamwork
- Increase understanding of risk management and importance of good decision making skills
- Increase self-reliance, responsibility, commitment
- Increase appreciation for physical fitness and lifelong value of participating in healthy activities
- Broaden their horizons to future employment opportunities and recreational activities
Price: Call for school pricing
For more information about VE field trips contact:
Dan Moren, Programs Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org | 651.209.0644
NOTE: Advance reservations and a deposit are required for all of our group events. We require you to pay for a minimum of 10 climbers. All of the required rental gear and instructor costs are included in the group pricing, so there are no hidden costs.
Vertical Endeavors requires that everyone have a signed waiver on file upon entering the facility and prior to entering the climbing areas.
We recommend one adult chaperone for every five climbers in the group (more chaperones are welcome). Adult Chaperones will be actively involved throughout the event as spotters and working with Auto Belays. Additional staff can be on-hand for $50.00 per person if you are not interested in being actively involved in the event.