Climbing is a rewarding activity that is both physically as well as mentally challenging. Indoor rock climbing is not only a perfect total body workout that increases flexibility, endurance, and muscle strength, but also increases focus, confidence, self-discipline, and teamwork skills. This is the perfect field trip for kids to be active, try something new, and reach new heights!
We offer a variety of field trip for students to learn how to climb from just one-time experiences to after-school clubs. We are able to customize the curriculum to meet your group goals. The typical field trip starts with an introduction to rock climbing, orientation to the facility and risk management. Certified VE staff teach the basics of climbing, movement, and our ropes systems.
- Gain personal confidence and self-esteem through perceived challenges
- Develop key leadership skills through communication, problem solving, and teamwork
- Increase understanding of risk management and importance of good decision making skills
- Increase self-reliance, responsibility, commitment
- Increase appreciation for physical fitness and lifelong value of participating in healthy activities
- Broaden their horizons to future employment opportunities and recreational activities
- Weekends $16 / climber
- Weekdays $14 / climber
*For school groups of more than 20, inquire about large group rates when scheduling.
Contact us for additional information or to book your event today.
To speed up the check in process, please fill out the digital waiver prior to your visit. You will need to print and sign the completed copy and bring it in on your first visit.
NOTE: We recommend one adult chaperone for every five climbers in the group (more chaperones are welcome). Adult Chaperones will be actively involved throughout the event as spotters and working with Auto Belays. Additional staff can be on-hand for $50.00 per person if you are not interested in being actively involved in the event.