All participants must sign a Vertical Endeavors Liability Waiver and Rules Agreement.
- A signed waiver is required for all participants, climbers and spectators in order to enter the gym
- Participants 18 years old (or older) must present a valid photo ID to a Vertical Endeavors staff member after submitting these forms to verify their information.
- Participants under 18 years old must have the form signed by their parent or court-appointed legal guardian
- Vertical Endeavors requires all customers and members to fill out a new waiver every two years
- Speed up the process by filling out an Online Waiver prior to your visit
- NOTE: To complete your Online Waiver, you must click on the link emailed to you after completing the form. After you have clicked and confirmed this emailed link, a PDF copy of your waiver will be sent to your email and the Vertical Endeavors location you selected.
Climb for a Lifetime, ClimbSmart!®
Hear from the pros on why they climb, the risks of climbing, and climber responsibility in this short video from the Climbing Wall Association.